- Hospitality: Abu Dhabi’s tourism sector continues to have a positive impact on economic activities in the Emirate, despite the challenging hospitality environment.
- Residential: The mid-market residential offer remains broadly resilient to downward market pressures amidst limited supply.
- Mixed performance for Dubai’s real estate sector
- Dubai’s hospitality sector continues to attract an increasing number of overnight visitors
- Dubai’s office market remained relatively stable during Q1
Global Leaders in Commercial Real Estate
At CBRE, we are passionate about delivering market-leading real estate services that enable our clients to prosper – throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.