Dubai’s residential sales market experiences growth in transaction numbers
- Hospitality: Developers continue to push 4 and 5-star hotel projects in time for Expo 2020
- Office: Demand for Grade-A offices remains resilient
20 06 2017
Bahrain’s retail and residential markets show higher level of confidence despite economic pressures
- Bahrain’s e-commerce sector is poised for growth with Amazon’s entry into the market
- Hospitality sector continues to see development growth with a number of anticipated openings of hotels in 2017
- A number of large-scale residential tower projects are under construction and planned for completion in 2017 and 2018
Abu Dhabi’s smaller, flexible offices outperformed the wider market
- Hospitality: Abu Dhabi’s tourism sector continues to have a positive impact on economic activities in the Emirate, despite the challenging hospitality environment.
- Residential: The mid-market residential offer remains broadly resilient to downward market pressures amidst limited supply.
19 04 2017
CBRE Group, Inc. Attains “Super Star” Status from IAOP
Firm is ranked among the top few outsourcing providers for sixth consecutive year Read more