Read CBRE’s Bahrain Real Estate Market Review Q2 2022, which provides our latest real estate market overview, covering the Kingdom of Bahrain’s office, residential, hospitality and retail sectors.
- Real Estate Transactions to Q2 recorded an increase of 3.2% compared to the same period in 2021, underpinned by stronger growth projections
- Average quoted mid- to high-end apartment rents increased marginally QoQ; a continuation of the upward trajectory in rents seen since Q1 2022
- The delivery of new office stock has been muted for the first half of 2022, with scheduled completions to year end forecast to increase total supply by less than 1%
- Hospitality KPIs, RevPAR, ADR, and Occupancy have all improved in H1 2022 compared to 2021, with recovery in the sector at 82% compared to pre-pandemic levels
- Average operational retail occupancy in our sample set of malls across Bahrain fell marginally in H1 2022, compared to H1 2021, with only a handful of malls recording an increase