Manage Properties & Portfolios
No two assets, clients or tenants are the same—that’s why we offer tailored property management solutions to meet your unique needs.
We work hard to understand client and tenant needs and leverage the largest and most developed platform in the industry to drive sustained value.
Our global team of 17,000 professionals manages 2.7 billion square feet across 40+ countries and shares best practices, ideas and innovations from all around the world.
Service-oriented and client-minded, we focus on delivering value through operational best practice, strategic cost reduction, leading environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives, and innovative building technology and programming solutions.
Our core services:
The CBRE Property Management team collaborates across a complete spectrum of integrated services to help you achieve optimal asset and portfolio management throughout the lifecycle of your investments.
- Asset Management Services
- Portfolio Optimisation and Benchmarking
- Occupier Management, Occupiers Guides, Policies & Procedures and Fit out Guides
- Facilities Management Consultancy
- Service Charge Budgetting
- Operational Design Consultancy
- Asset Financial Management
- Sustainability & Environmental Management
- Lease Administration
- Risk Management
- Commercial and Technical Due Diligence
- Owners Association Management
- Phased Development Consultancy
- Corporate Responsibility & Community Engagement
- Bespoke Reporting
Director, Property Management
Connect with an Expert
Share a few details about your request to get started with our team.
- Press Release
Turner & Townsend
July 28, 2021
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE) and Turner & Townsend Holdings Limited today announced a definitive agreement whereby CBRE will acquire a 60% ownership interest in, and enter into a strategic partnership with Turner & Townsend, a United Kingdom-based global leader in program, project and cost management.
- Article | Intelligent Investment
The importance of sinking funds in real estate assets
January 18, 2023
Sinking funds within Real Estate assets may not be something you, as a property owner, had to consider before.
Receive relevant research reports, thought leadership, invitations to CBRE events and more.